Thursday, December 15, 2011

Out of The Game

Hi, anyone who may be reading this.  You may be wondering what happened to me - it's probably top-of-mind, somewhere just below "did I turn off the faucet all the way?" and "I wonder if anyone will notice that I'm wearing two slightly-differently colored socks?"

Well, truth be told- I found someone amazing, and I've been spending a lot of my time with her.  I don't know where it's going, but I do know I'm loving the trip so far.  I will probably shut this blog down and start up another- I'll leave a link when I do!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, I will miss the reading material, but I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I did wonder what happened to you and had hoped this was the reason!!! Congratulations to you and do let us know when you start something else.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how it is: